Owner: mikeowns Co: Turglow3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner: mikeowns Co: Turglow3

we now have our own website its url is mikescape.net check it out and tell us if you like it thanks [turglow3]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturbed10

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Empty
PostSubject: Disturbed10's Slayer Guide   Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm

-For this skill you will want to start of with chickens at level one.
Each chicken gives 100xp per kill and also drops useful bones for geting up your prayer.

-Once you hit yp lvl 10 you will have access to skeletons these are not very good money so you will just have to manage to kill them for the next 10 levels.

-At level 20 you can kill Crawling Hands they may be level 8 but have a good amount of hp. They are also known for droping god sword shards and i just had the craziest luck and got 3 shards training on these, so you may be pleased at what they drop.

-Once your level 30 geting 40 will be pretty quick because the cave bugs are quick and fun xp. In fact i got it so fast by the time i was fished with them i was level 43 and didnt even notice.

-Level 40 can be considered a good money making level because these monsters drops lots of helms of neitiznot which alch for about 7.5mil each.

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Evolve23

-lvl 55 aberrant specters: more info to come

-lvl 70 abyssal demon: more info to come

-lvl 90 dark beast: more info to come

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Evolve24

Thank you for joining us at Mikescape.no-ip.org Hope you liked the guide from you local mods and admins =D. And sorry if you were not in picture your still apreciated thanks for the coding mike!

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Evolve10
Back to top Go down
turglow3
Admin
turglow3

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbed10's Slayer Guide   Disturbed10's Slayer Guide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:30 pm

good i like it
Back to top Go down
https://mikescape-org.darkbb.com

Disturbed10's Slayer Guide
Page 1 of 1