Owner: mikeowns Co: Turglow3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner: mikeowns Co: Turglow3

we now have our own website its url is mikescape.net check it out and tell us if you like it thanks [turglow3]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe a New Source and New Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turglow3
Admin
turglow3

Maybe a New Source and New Client Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a New Source and New Client   Maybe a New Source and New Client Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 am

hey guys its turglow3 here and im just telling everyone that there might be an awesome new source.

Ive played it a few times and i love it and i think you will too i will so the link below goes to the to site that has the pics of the server and yes it is a 508 so i will be getting a 508 client (its awesome) from my friend. Me and mike will be checking it out so if the server says error connecting to server it may still be on but we are trying the 508 source so you might log in and get dc (disconnected) but we are just trying it out doesnt mean that we are going to use it for sure Very Happy

thanks for listening

The source also comes with a new client so you might have to dl but we havent decided yet
Back to top Go down
https://mikescape-org.darkbb.com

Maybe a New Source and New Client
Page 1 of 1